Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Modular Integrated Construction (MiC)
What to comply & How to adopt??
Jointly organized by
The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering – Hong Kong Branch (CIPHE-HKB) The Institution of Fire Engineers - Hong Kong Branch (IFE-HKB)
The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers - Fire Division (HKIE-FE)
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Building Services Engineering, PolyU
18 January 2020 (Saturday) - Rescheduled
9:30 pm – 12:00 nn (Registration at 9:15 am)
Lecture Theatre, 3/F, Kowloon Tong Fire Station, Baptist University Road, Kowloon Tsai
Modular Integrated Construction (MiC) for engineers in Building Services:
- Requirements for application for water supplies in new building projects adopting MiC; and
- Sharing of MiC installation experience, MEP design consideration and fire safety concerns.
Mr. T.L. Lo, Warren, Water Supplies Department (WSD)
Ir Antonio Chan, Deputy Managing Director of REC Engineering Co Ltd (REC)
Mr Tommy Leung, Technical Director, WSP
Mr Terence Hui and Ir Jonathan Wong, Paul Y. Engineering (PYE)
Remarks: Speaker is subject to change without further notification
No. of Participants
150 nos (No fresh registration is required. Previous registered participants will be notified by email.)
Cantonese with English Powerpoint Presentation (no material will be distributed)
Fee (per person)
Free of charge
(HK$100 admin fee apply for credits of the Voluntary Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Scheme for LP under Water Supplies Department)
2.5 hour attendance CPD certificate will be issued to participants at the end of the event.
This activity for 5 CPD credit is provided by the Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering – Hong Kong Branch, Accredited Provider No. 003. This CPD programme provider is accredited by the CPD Course Panel under Advisory Board on Licensing of Plumbers.
For details, please refer to below link
CPD code for this event: C05-003-20191109 or C05-003-20191116
Registration & Enquiry:
The number of participant is limited to 50 for each Institute and applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline of application is noon on 1 November, 2019 (Friday). Successful applicants will be confirmed by emailand the accepted applicants should attend the above event as scheduled.
- Please also fax/ email your reply slip, deposit receipt to (852) 2417 9719/ firstname.lastname@example.org for applying credits of the Voluntary Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Scheme for LP under Water Supplies Department.
Please apply one of the Institute only, duplicate application is not accepted.
For enquiry, contact:
- Ms. Coty Siu of CIPHE-HKB at 2417 0091 or email email@example.com and direct contact is available from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm, (Mon to Fri).
- Ir Derek Tsoi of HKIE - FE at 9310 8535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ir Jan To of IFE - HKB at 9731 4925 or email email@example.com
Attendance CPD Certificate will be provided upon completing the event, while Certificate for Licensed Plumber will be emailed to attendant within 1 month after the date of the event.
Note for Registration:
- Duly completed application forms accompanied by payment receipt (if applicable) together with the copy of membership card, email to corresponding email.
- Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- E-receipt will be send to the registrant by e-mail only upon payment.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be refunded of registration fee if they have already paid.
- The seminar will be cancelled when the typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black storm warning is hoisted 3 hours before commencement of the seminar.
- Information provided will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or disclosed to third party.